Disagree with information on this site (Blogs, articles, podcasts, videos)?
If you disagree with any information on this site, written by any author/producer– or if you’d like to add more, don’t just protest– write a response!
- Send an email to email@example.com (or go to “Contact Me” on the navigation bar).
- Indicate the content to which you’ll be responding (i.e. the title of the article, podcast, or video and the name of the author)
- Write a proposal (or finished blog) explaining the following: a.) the other person’s point of view; b.) your area of disagreement; c.) your own opinion.
- Please keep articles to 800 words or fewer
- Include your name and a brief bio in the email
- Include an author photo (optional)
- You must “Steelman” the opposing point of view. (To steelman means to summarize an opposing argument in its most distinguished and charitable form).
- You may NOT use ad hominems (personal attacks)– you may criticize ideas, but not people.
- That’s it! As long as you follow the guidelines, I will publish your article on the site and send you a link when published.